Quick Fried Abalone with Oyster Sauce
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 pieces Pure Australian Frozen Greenlip Abalone, defrosted in the refrigerator overnight
- 240g seasonal vegetables
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the abalone.
- Cut the abalone and seasoned vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a flat base frying pan.
- Place the abalone and vegetables in the pan and quickly stir fry.
- Add oyster sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.